Our dog of 15 years was put down today; Age finally caught up to Dodger, and it was time to see him off. He now rests in a beautiful spot on Windbeam Farms over looking a rolling field and trees beyond. He was truly one of the best dogs a family could have.
Next Saturday is the 89th annual Red Wing Ironworks Motorbike Club's Octoberfest/Big Burn party.
There will be:
- a keg of Rush River Unforgiven amber ale
- food, probably
- hula girls
- entertainment (our stoopid conversations are always entertaining)
- a firework display that will rival the Fourth of July (not really)
- art work to be burned (tis true)
- 10 bands will be playing the main stage for your musical pleasure (not true).
- free autographs from George Clooney (also not true).
- wit, wisdom, great motorcycle tales, and as usual, lots of cussin' and smart talk.
The forecast for weather is sun and probably in the low 60s. What a freaking deal.
And as usual, if you don't like good beer and need to drink foo foo stuff, bring what you will, Clarence.