Isle of Man TT Races

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Another blog re-design

Some times you just gotta let things fly and see what sticks. I liked the look of the recent design previous to this one but did not like the fact that readers were required to click entries to completely read them. I am more a what-you-see-is-what-you-get kinda guy anyhow, and since I generally write for the short game nowadays largely due to a flea-sized attention span, I saw no need to add an additional step in order to read this stupid blog. Who has time for that shit anyway? Hence, I have reverted to the old-style scroll as you go blog, if there can be such a description. I am trying to crap-can the blue background, but I've had too many beers to give a shit in changing it at this point anyway and may give it a go tomorrow. Or not.