Here it is by the numbers:
Miles covered: 1336
States: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan
Honda - 2
Kawasaki - 1
Harley-Davidson - 1
Yamaha - 1
- Bar fights nearly started by random drunk women - 2
- Small bird strikes: 2
- Near misses with stupid deer and semi-truck (combined incident): 1
- 1.75 liter bottle of bourbon consumed in two nights: 1
- Closed, foreclosed or shuttered motels, restaurants and other businesses on the route: 278
- Gay Bars visited: 1 (in Gay, Michigan, of course)
- Fudge shops in Mackinaw City, Michigan: 3,006
- Conversations with Monks: 1
- Coffee shops open in Copper Harbor, Michigan on Monday: 0
- Pyrotechnic motel owners encountered: 1
- Pasties consumed: 12
Some times you just gotta let things fly and see what sticks. I liked the look of the recent design previous to this one but did not like th...
Yep, it's way up there in the Arrowhead. For those of you who don't know what that is; it's the pointy area of northern Minnesot...
You like Junior. Everyone should go see Junior. Junior Brown at the Sheldon this Sunday
After a thousand miles of driving an under-powered Renault SUV and two flights, I'm back in Rio de Janeiro. We stopped to get gas i...